A list of Certifier product updates by date
- Design builder: added QR code functionality.
- Analytics: introduced a new tab – Analytics. With the help of analytics, Certifier’s users can track the lifecycle of their certificates, analyze the levels and types of recipients' engagement, as well as explore the marketing performance of their certificates measured by views and clicks.
- Email branding: added a new placeholder email template to reflect the email branding changes accurately. This template has all the elements users can customize so that it is clearly visible what changes have been made.
Read more: https://certifier.me/blog/latest-in-september-qr-codes-and-enhanced-analytics
- Add-on: introduced a Full White Label add-on that allows users to host certificates on a custom domain (e.g. certificates. yourcompany.com), remove Certifier’s footer from all the emails, and the Distributed by Certifier label from Credsverse.
- Sign in/Sign up: redesigned the look of the sign-in and sign-up pages, improved the onboarding experience, and enhanced password reset and password confirmation.
- Email builder: enhanced the links management in our email builder.
- Groups: added a new field: learning event link. Once certificates are issued, this link is placed in the certificate’s description section and helps issuers promote their events via certification.
- Certificate Management: added automatic email notifications about certificate change requests. From now on, important change requests won’t get lost.
- Certificate Management: improved certificates navigation bar and added multilevel select certificates on different pages, option to manage them at once: export, resend the email, or delete.
- Certificate Management: added a new export feature. You can download your certificates and all related data in one CSV file: recipient name, email, status, sharing analytics, download statistics, and more.
- Issuing: improved process of uploading the recipient's list. You can upload x4 more recipients in one go.
- Email builder: made improvements for email builder features. You can customize button size and orientation, change the color of your email body, edit each part of the text separately, and manage the image size directly in the email template menu.
- Security: improved data storage rules. We remove all CSV files with the recipient's data right after processing to avoid vulnerability.
- Pricing: new pricing model with new UX/UI, granular limits.
- Add-on: Introduced the Premium Branding add-on that allows users to brand the digital wallet according to their company's branding, add social media icons and website links, customize the navigation bar and footer.
- Settings: new account details page with billing information, e.g. invoices, cycles, etc.
- Wallet: full custom branding add-on for digital certificates (logo, colors, links, etc)
- Wallet: enhanced issuer’s section with full customization
- Certificates: added the certificate engagement tab that shows all actions taken by a holder of a specific certificate.
- Certificates: certificate history feature – all certificate changes done by the issuer.
- Design builder: text & dynamic attributes auto-scaling.
- Email builder: enhanced elements section in design builder (lines & elements).
- Dashboard: improved onboarding flow for new users ľ– issuing first certificates became much easier!
- Design builder: refactored design-builder section and added the UI/UX improvements.
- Issuing: improved the recipient uploading process by introducing a Smart Table
- Certificates: overall improvements of the Certificates sections
- Certificates: added certificate statuses (published, opened, engaged, added to LinkedIn)
- Certificate Management: new advanced filters for certificates
- Email builder: improvement email sender details (Reply-to, CC, BCC)
- Dashboard: new Certifier branding: logo, colors, fonts
- Tests: covered Certifier with the first 100 automatic E2E tests
- Email builder: new emails section with templates and branding
- Certificate Management: introduced a new feature – certificate change requests
- Dashboard: added a dashboard with analytics and account stats
- Digital wallet: released wallet for digital certificates - CredsVerse.com
- Wallet: added new features to digital certificates (add to LinkedIn, shareable link, UUID, etc.)
- Settings: redesigned and improved the settings page
This is where the changelog starts, but at this point, Certifier has already been around for about 6 months! Thus, the list you see below is not a changelog per se, but a sort of highlights list describing our main feature updates before this date.
- Email builder: launched the Email Builder where users can create and brand their email templates. Introduced the possibility to set up custom sender details.
- Issuing: made it possible to automatically generate certificates in bulk with a few clicks.
- Issuing: Launched custom dynamic attributes for uploading dynamic names, emails, dates, and added more than 10 different types of dynamic information for certificate designs.
- API: Launched internal API service for handling work between core parts of the applications in a fast and secure way.
End of Changelog
If you would like to request a feature that is not currently available at Certifier or you have some improvement ideas – great, write to us!
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Feature request" stated in your subject line and describe the functionality you need in the email. Please, include your Certifier’s account email address. Our technical team strives to satisfy all customers and regularly release new features requested by our customers.